Monday 11 March 2013

Weekend Summary

So, back from yet another weekend of binge eating. I'm an absolute disaster.

Tbf, it wasn't entirely my fault. Nah thats a load of shit, its totally my own fault.

I stayed at my friends  and actually did really well with the pub, told him I had eaten lunch really late and then just had a baby portion of chips to stop myself from getting too drunk. It worked out quite well, I sat nibbling on chips and wasn't actually jealous of them all with burgers and giant plates of pub food (although I did crave some mushy peas!).

That night out was just a big ol' mess though. I literally don't even know where to start talking about it.
In a nutshell, the main events were:
  • I got chatted up by a very hot rugby player from New Zealand who is in the area working for the year
  • One of my friends friend pulled me over to one side and told me that my talking to said hot guy was upsetting my friend. When I asked why, I was told apparently he likes me. We had this problem back in college and I thought it was sorted like forever ago, but now I don't know what to think.
  • My friend got very drunk and upset about something else entirely and repeatedly left me alone in the club to the point where I got very angry and shouted at him.
  • We ended up leaving early, and I had to comfort him until he basically fell asleep.
In the morning we were back to our usual selves, admittedly with a sheepish apology on his behalf. I literally don't know what to think about what his friend told me. Confusing much.
And my housemate that I would normally talk to about all this stuff is ignoring me, so I don't know what to do at all. Ackkk.

But back to food and shit. So the morning after, we went to a cafe and I was absolutely ravenous so ended up getting a veggie fry-up - not exactly diet food. Then I went out for tea with my sister to TGIFridays and had mozzarella sticks and a veggie burger and fries. I literally could not bear to work out the calories. I looked up the mozzarella sticks and they alone are like 770 cals. D:
So mortifiying. I'm ashamed of having eaten and enjoyed them.

The next day was better, though marginally. I counted calories again and made it about 1600 or so. Not great by any means, but considering we had pizza and garlic bread, plus chocolate pudding, I don't feel too bad about it.


Anyways this has all got a bit rambly. What I actually intended to write about was that I just got two new exercise DVDs through the post, going to try out one tonight I think, I'm quite excited for it! I got 'Clubland: Work It Out' which I think is like dance-y stuff, then 'Jillian Micheals: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism' which says you can loose up to 5 pounds a week from it. I somehow doubt that, but we shall see I guess!

Need to get my fat ass to work getting skinny if I'm going to see that NZ guy again (my friend has taken to calling him Kiwi so I might just use that) although he did say he thinks I've got a good figure. But it was dark and he was probably drunk, so his judgement was most likely skewed. Or alternatively, all NZ girls are chubbers. But that seems highly unlikely.


I'm sorry this has become some majorly long post, it wasn't meant to be haha.

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment