Monday 25 March 2013

Toyko I Think We Got A Problem

So don't you just hate it when things don't turn out how you expect them too?

I'm so irritated tonight its untrue.
Me and this girl I used to be really close with fell out over last summer, but we still have the same friendship group.
I've really been making an effort to not make life awkward, so I invited her out with us all tomorrow, as our 'big reunion' now that we're all home for easter.
Then I found out she later organised for them all to see each other tonight, so now the only person who hasn't seen anyone yet is me.

I'm really upset.

I tried to explain to my mum but she just told me not to let it get to me.

I hate that I'm always the one making the effort ever.

And I've been eating like a fat shit recently, so I'm going to look crap as hell tomorrow night.

Oh and guess what? She's decided to wear an almost identical outfit to me apparently. I've been toying with the idea of changing, but I think I should stick to my guns. Bit worried I'm going to look chubbs though.


Fucks sake. Why can nothing just go right anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment