Wednesday 16 January 2013

Purging

I'm a drunken mess right now.

God I was doing so well, then I got drunk and started eating.

I feel disgusted.

I tried to purge, but as per, I'm a pathetic failure, and even with my fingers right down my throat nothing happened.

I AM A FAILURE.

I wish I could be good at this, but i'm not, just like everything else i'm not good at, i can't even starve myself well. From tomorrow, it will be different. From tomorrow, I will be worthy of the title 'anorexic'. For now I'm far too fat. I can feel chips and mayo congealing inside of me, like some kind of disease, but I can't for the life of me purge it. I stuck my fingers right down my throat and waggled, and nothing.

Any tips?

Any good purgers out there who can show me the way?

Love and light thoughts

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment