Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

Hola amigos

Hope everyone had a good NYE :)

I don't know if anyone has heard of this thing called FutureMe? You can send emails to yourself in the future, and I send myself one every New Years Eve, basically summing up my thoughts on the year and hopes for the coming one. My one yesterday touched a nerve recently. This time last year, I thought I had fallen out of love with my boyfriend and was trying to figure out what to do, while at the same time I had a huge crush on some guy who ended up being a massive dick. Now that I'm back with boyfriend it was pretty hard to read.

So much can change in a year.

It makes me a little scared to think of the future tbh, who knows what life will be like next NYE? Anything could happen...

But at the same time, thats kind of a nice thought I guess. Just need to remember, that there are no limitations except those you impose on yourself.

Hmm. Enough of being pensieve, I'm off to a get a lovely big roast dinner to wipe off the remains of my wine-head.

Happy New Year!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment