Monday 28 January 2013

' "I wish I hadn't cried so much"...

...said Alice as she swam about, trying to find her way out. "I shall be punished for it now, I suppose, by being drowned in my own tears!" ' 



My eyes are stinging so badly.

Me and my boyfriend broke up. I don't even know what to do with myself. He's applying to move to Australia. He said I was the only thing holding him in England. I couldn't let that be the reason he'd resent me for the rest of our lives, especially when I'm such a horrible girlfriend.

I know every girl must say this after a break-up, but I seriously don't think I could ever get anyone better than him. Even all my housemates called him the perfect boyfriend.

My eatings spiralling like crazy, I'm constantly torn between wanting to eat everything in the world, and never wanting to eat again.

I want to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment