Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sunshine and Freedom

So since Friday I have been eating horrifically. Shan't think about it. Can't think about it.

Sunshine is making me happy enough to not be too bothered.

My next door neighbour hates me because I'm sleeping with her ex. Technically I was sleeping with him last year before they even got together.

The guy that I really like from home has just changed his facebook status to In A Relationship.

Sucky crapness.

Other than that, it was a very good end of exams weekend, with lots of alcohol but minimal embarressment.

Friday --> London: Watched a BBC3 show being filmed, went out in Soho with my sister
Saturday --> Work: crazy Ukrainian wedding, free alcohol and good tips
Sunday --> Lovely BBQ and drinks with one of my besties
Monday --> Sunbathing and night out

I have sunburnt half of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment