Monday 10 June 2013

SUCK IT BITCHES

I am a terrible blogger, I know.

Haven't been posting because my whole diet situation has gone out the window entirely. I'm actually kind of embarressed.

BUT I will be getting back on it today, seeing as I found at yesterday I'm getting a free holiday to IBIZAAA in August! How bloody amazing is that? Me and my sister are going for a week, we've got some amazing hotel, VIP entry to Space, the whole works. Bloody helllll.
We fly out exactly a week after I get back from Cambodia.
So to my 'friends' that booked to go to Barcalona for a long weekend without telling me... SUCK IT BITCHES

On that note, I saw photos on FB of those same friends out on a night out at home (I'm still at uni til Saturday) with the guy that I like (who has a girlfriend) and some of his mates. I'm kind of annoyed, but I guess they are sort of friends. It annoys me though, because out of my group of friends, it is definitely me that is the most friendly with them. Does that make any sense?

I'm rambling.

Anyway, current weight: 128 lbs (considering last nights Dominos, could defintely be worse)
I have 24 days til Cambodia, 56 days til Ibiza.
I need to get skinny URGENTLY.

However, I have noticed that the impossible has happened. I do believe I have a thigh gap. I shall post a picture later for you to consider, but for now, HOLIDAY SHOPPING!

Love and light thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds incredible!! I'm so bloomin' jealous!! I wish I was going to Ibiza with my sister...ahaha! You'll have a brilliant time :) And stuff those so called friends they evidently don't appreciate what they've got :D
    Emily xxxx
    makingthosethindreamsareality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete