- I sat on the floor of a toilet cubicle with my friend complaining about how we can't make ourselves sick.
- I told a guy I barely know from school that he needs a haircut.
- I later ended up retching in different toilets alone, then downing a bottle of water.
- I (most likely) made an embarrassment of myself shamelessly flirting with the guy I like, despite knowing full well he has a girlfriend.
- I think that guys brother (who I hooked up with a while ago) flirted with me. Hard to judge, I was very drunk.
- I managed to somehow piss my ex off so badly he ended up yelling at me across town and made me cry.
- When I got home I ate a bowl full of leftover stuffing.
I have absolutely no idea what has happened to my alcohol tolerence. I seriously cannot hold my alcohol anymore, even on a stomach full of carbs like yesterday. But then I was mixing drinks (Vodka, wine, southern comfort, sambuca, jagermeister). Never a good idea for a lightweight like me.
I don't understand why I'm such a pathetic drinker, it's not like I'm this little tiny thing or anything!
Ugh, anyways, off to be a good little daughter and make merry for fathers day.
Love and light thoughts!