Tuesday 11 June 2013

Life, You Can Count Me Out Tonight.

So I am currently in the wonderful position of being hungover, sat in by myself, writing my dissertation proposal, while I listen to my next door neighbour (who happens to be the ex of the guy I'm sleeping with) have a party at which two of my housemates are attending. And that I wasn't invited to. And Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is on tv.
Oh and all the while I'm texting my ex-boyfriend.

What a shitty night this is turning out to be. Hating on life right now.

I'm going to eat a big bag of Doritos, finish my work as fast as humanly possible and put on a shitty film. Depending on how that goes, I may text the guy that is, to all intents and purposes, using me for sex when I am drunk.

And who said uni is the best time of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment