Monday 22 April 2013

Shopping Trips and Tipped Drinks

I fucking hate clothes shop sizing.
I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE shopping. But the sizing is just a pile of crap.

I bought two items of clothes in a size 8 today (even though I'm major bloated atm cos I've been eating so much shit), yet I tried on a pair of trousers in Topshop and they were wayyy snug. So upsetting. I have been feeling super-big lately though. I must way so so much right now, but I haven't been able to weigh in ages :/ Don't think I could cope with it anyway.

I'm going out on saturday and I bought a cute new outfit to wear today, so I'm going to be extra good til then and hopefully I won't look like a whale. Eek.

Meeting up with my ex on wednesday eve. I saw him out last saturday night, and one of his friends threw a drink over me "by accident".

Yeah right. What a dick.

So anyway, he said a load of shit about how he still loves me and thinks about me all the time, blah blah blah. It just makes me angry, because not only did he break up with me but we've been through this all before, and we got back together, and it didn't work. I'm not stupid enough to go back a 3rd time.

I mean obviously I still have feelings for him, but I don't know, its just not right anymore, know what I mean?
Its hard to articulate...

Hmm.
Love and light thoughts darlings

No comments:

Post a Comment