Wednesday 10 April 2013

good days

So, i went out last night for my friends birthday and it was such good fun. i even had some chips at the end of the night without ending up crying, which hasnc't happened in a while. so thats an improvement.
ic've eaten a little too much today due to hangover, but its not been as bad as it could have been. ic'm feeling good on the whole. 
though i still havenc't weighed in like a week. maybe tomorrow.

anyway, ic'm on my phone and it makes me slow typing, so thats all for today folksa!

love and light thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Hope you've been doing well since Wednesday, darling :) I've been going through your previous posts (sorry for being such a creeper) and I think I'll go and read some more ;)

    Much love,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its not creepy, thats what blogs are here for I guess!
    Hope your well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete