Friday 12 April 2013

Getting Back On Track

So, I finally weighed myself again today. Fully dressed I came in at 127lbs.
Its not great, but it wasn't as bad as I expected either, so it evens out I guess.

I'm not exactly distraught, but it has given me the kick up the backside I needed to start tracking my calories again, which means once again I'm back myfitnesspal.
I didn't realise just how much it helped me to control my eating. Obviously it's still not going to be ideal since I'm still at home and not in charge of cooking/shopping so its difficult to eat low-cal sometimes, but I can definitely do better than I have been doing.

My aim is to hopefully get back down to under 9 stone before I go back to uni. I know that two weeks is a long time to lose what is basically like 2lbs, but I've been so horrendously awful recently that I think its a reasonable target. We shall see I guess.

Love and light thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment