Monday 11 February 2013

Haircuts and Home

Been an odd week.

Totally overeaten everything that I possibly could have.

Even had chinese takeaway last night (in celebration of the chinese new year). Intended to eat a half-portion, as per, instead got carried away and ate the whole container of Udon noodles in one sitting. They were good but jesus, calories or what.

Haven't weighed yet. Little scared too.

Debating getting my hair cut again. Its like a long bob at the moment, but I'm thinking of getting it done like this:


Decisions decisions.

Will shorter hair make my face look fat?


I'm too excited to go home tomorrow. Its going to fuck my eating up no end, but I'm desperate to see my mum and dad, and get away from uni for a while.
Its so weird with my dad, like I don't really see him all that much, but every now and again I get really strong pangs of missing him. Now is one of those times. I just want a cuddle and to be able to sit and watch some history programme without him asking me a million questions. I love my mum to pieces but sometimes she makes me talk about things I just don't want to yet.
This time tomorrow I'll be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment