Friday 22 February 2013

Bones

Hey darlings,

I don't really have much to update on, but my friend is coming to stay for a couple of days so I thought it would be good to a last check in before I go off the radar til Monday.

I'm a bit worried about how his eating will affect mine, he's one of those guys that can eat and eat and never gain a pound. I'll just have to work on some careful portion control. It sucks because I've been low-carbing as much as possible and theres no way I can get away with giving him just salad or veg for tea which is what I tend to eat, with just like a little spoonful of cous cous or something so it's not too obvious. But then again, I did eat three slices of seeded bread today which is excessive to say the least! Ughhh.

I weighed in this morning at 123 which isn't bad, but I'm convinced all the work I've done to get back on track after my week at home is going to be undone over the next few days... As long as I don't go back over 126 I should be okay.

We've been out drinking a couple of nights this week and people were taking quite a lot of photos. I've not seen them all yet but the ones that were on my camera weren't too horrific. There's quite a few where I look a bit bizarre, for some reason I seem to be losing weight off my shoulders and collarbone rather than anywhere else? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have such definition to my collarbones atm, but it would be nice to loose a bit off my stomach and thighs! Instead I now have a visibly bony sternum. Mmm, sexy.

I think I've been mentioning calorie intake too much recently as well, one of my friends commented on it the other night, saying I've gone a bit crazy with monitoring what I've eaten. But I have had quite a lot in front of her the last few days, even a chocolate bar, so hopefully she'll ease up on me a little bit (and not get too watch-y).

Have a skinny weekend
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment